Last Updated on 20 Feb 2023
Registrar and Contact Details
Flare Hub Ltd (“Flare Hub”)
Mechelininkatu 23 B 49
+358 400 416187
The register includes:
- Visitors who have given their details in the Services.
- Customers and partners of Flare Hub.
- Potential customers (e.g. a lead list from an event, when a permission given to save the details).
Legal bases and Intended Use of the Register
We may collect personal data about you in the case of:
- A customer relationship, partnership or legitimate interest: the processing is necessary for managing the relationship and tasks.
- Provided consent: the individual has given clear consent for us to process their personal data.
Personal data is used only for the following purposes:
- Managing the Flare Hub customer relationships and tasks.
- Communication of the Services and products and related offerings.
- Quality assurance, administration and development of customer relationships and existing/upcoming services and products.
Personal Data Captured in the Register
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer (see Third Party Data Sharing) different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data: username, first name and last name.
- Contact Data: email addresses, telephone numbers, physical address and default language.
- Company Data: your job role, company name, and industry.
- Marketing and Communications Data: your preferences in receiving marketing from us, your communication preferences, and your interactions with us.
- Purchase and Transaction Data: details of products and services you have purchased from Flare Hub, details about payments to and from Flare Hub, and feedback provided by you relating to your use of the Services.
Rights of a Data Subject
A data subject has the following rights. Requests regarding these should be sent to the address email@example.com
- Right to inspect: A data subject may verify his personal data captured in the register.
- Right to amend data: A data subject may correct or amend his personal data as needed.
- Right to protest: A data subject may protest the use of his personal data if he feels that the data has been used illegally.
- Direct marketing ban: A data subject may deny access to his personal data for direct marketing.
- Right for removal of data: A data subject may ask to remove his personal data if the purpose for which the data is being processed is no longer legal or appropriate. We will process the request, after which we either remove the data or inform if there are obstacles for removing the data (e.g. the applicable law requires otherwise).
- Cancelling consent: If the data processing is based only on a consent, a data subject can cancel the consent.
- Right to appeal: A data subject may require limiting the use of controversial personal data until the dispute has been resolved.
- Right to appeal to the Data Protection Ombudsman: A data subject may make a complaint to the Data Protection Ombudsman if he feels that we are breaking the privacy laws when processing personal data. Contact details for the Data Protection Ombudsman: https://tietosuoja.fi/en/contact-information
Regular Sources of Information
Principally, a data subject’s personal data is received from the data subject himself when using the Services, registering to the Services, becoming a customer/partner or when another relevant connection arises between Flare Hub and the data subject.
Third Party Data Sharing
Duration of Data Processing
Personal data will be stored only for as long as necessary for the purposes specified in section 3 above. A data subject may ask to remove his details from our marketing register.
Flare Hub employees working with the Services may process personal data. We can also partly outsource the data processing to third parties, in which case we warrant (with the help of contracts) that personal data is processed according to the existing data privacy legislation.
Transferring Data Outside EU
We might transfer personal data outside EU or EEA if it is necessary because of the intended data use mentioned above or because of the technical implementation of data processing. In this case we make sure that personal data is processed according to the existing data privacy legislation.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
We are not using personal data for automated decision making nor profiling.
Flare Hub will update this policy from time to time to reflect the changes in the Services or applicable laws.