Last Updated on 13 April 2023
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
Types of Cookies
- Technical or functional cookies. Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
- Statistics cookies. We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
- Type: Technical cookies.
- Usage: This site is built with WordPress. For more information, see the documentation from WordPress.
- Type: Statistics cookies.
- Usage: We using Piwik Pro for website statistics.
Manage Your Consent Settings
You can manage your data privacy and consent settings for this website from the cookie banner. We request certain data to continually improve your experience on our website. We will only collect and use data for analytics, and only if you have consented to it.
Enabling/Disabling and Deleting Cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
Flare Hub Ltd
Mechelininkatu 23 B 49
+358 400 416187